2018 was a year of transition and growth. We reflected on our mission, programming, and ways we support Baltimore’s entrepreneurial community. We are proud of what we’ve accomplished this year and look forward to having even more of an impact in 2019! A few standout stats:
- Our member companies contributed $36M and $17M in labor income to the Baltimore City economy in 2018
- Member companies earned $24M in revenue, and hired 89 new employees in 2018
- We re-branded and designed two new websites: Betamore.com and BaltimoreTech.org (launching early 2019!)
- Total event attendees surpassed 20,000
- 42 new workshops were held at our City Garage campus
As we start the New Year, we want to express our gratitude for everyone that has been a part of our community over the past 6 years. Without your support, our mission to grow Baltimore as a destination for entrepreneurship would not be possible to fulfill.
Here’s what you can look forward to seeing from us in 2019:
- Re-launch of BaltimoreTech.org
- A new Executive Director
- Expanding Education Partnerships + a new LMS
- Beta City: September 26, 2019
Cheers + Happy New Year!
The Betamore Team