After a successful launch of the Academy in the Fall, we are excited to be offering another run of our career-oriented courses for our Winter session.
The Academy is the region’s most intense career-oriented education in web development. If you’ve been considering a career change, searching for the skills needed to build your own website, or just looking to sharpen the skills you already have, we suggest you secure your seat in one of our courses before they fill up!
In our Front-end Web Development Course, you will:
- Build confidence in communicating about web development with your own teams or clients.
- Learn from Dan Blake (@designbyblake), an award-winning web developer with years of agency and freelance experience.
This course kicks off on Mon, Feb 10 and meets every Mon + Wed from 6-9pm for 10 weeks.
Request Info About FEWD
In our Back-end Web Development Course, you will:
- Learn the essentials of the popular Ruby programming language
- Build database-driven web applications from scratch with Rails
- Learn from Paul Barry (@pjb3), the CTO of OrderUp who previously was a senior engineer at LivingSocial.
This course kicks off on Tues, Feb 11 and meets every Tues + Thurs from 6-9pm for 12 weeks.
Request Info About BEWD
Are you an employer? Ask us how the Academy serves as Professional Development for your team.
We’re hosting a Meet + Greet
on Thurs, Feb 6th from 6-8pm for all prospective and enrolled students for the Academy’s Winter session. It’s a great chance to hear from and meet the Academy’s instructors, previous students in the course, and our hiring Works partners!