- Tuesday, May 5 5:30 - 7:30 PM | UX overview & UX interactive workshop
- Thursday, May 7 5:30 - 7:30 PM | UI working session (requires Adobe XD or tool of your choice) FREE ADOBE XD DOWNLOAD
- Students will gain an overview of UX/UI and experience in design thinking and design exercises.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER TAKING THIS
- Graphic Designers interested in expanding their design knowledge
- Anyone interested in a career in interaction design, information architecture, visual design, information design, design research, and/or design strategy
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS
Jay Neighbours has been in the design industry for 10+ years at agencies and in house working on digital products including websites, apps, tools, as well as branding and other design collateral. He is a co-founder of a local non-profit and runs a small up-cycled clothing line.
Mike Satzinger is a product designer at 14 West with a focus on interactions design and user research. He comes from a diverse background in engineering, software development, and education. He is currently studying design in the VR space as a doctoral candidate at University of Baltimore.