- Explore solutions that build consumer trust in your brand and adhere to new legislation throughout their interaction with your application, website, or customer journey.
- Open discussion about the challenges you face in your business or development process that needs to be re-thought due to changing legislation
- A deeper understanding of GDPR, CCPA, and the laws that are driving innovation
- Best practices for collecting data and consent from your customers
- Share ideas and discuss how these new laws affect the way you think about marketing
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER TAKING THIS COURSE
- Business leaders
- Fronted/Backend Developers
- Legal team
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Nick Chappell is a career technologist with over 15 years of experience designing, developing, and implementing a wide range of digital solutions. These solutions range from integrating a global Whiskey brand's sales and marketing tools, to helping to modernize the ticketing system for a major mobility provider in Baltimore City. At 14 West an Agora Company, Nick is the Sr. Developer for Martech solutions where he helps to drive innovation across the entire marketing stack.