Silicon Valley Innovation Immersion is an intensive full day experience where executives go to learn about what really makes Silicon Valley the most innovative place in the world — and more importantly, to bring back the transferable insights and practical methodologies that you can use to make your own work more innovative.
Real Innovation and the Innovation System Innovation Mindset
- Innovation Definition and Examples
- The Innovation Mindset of Silicon Valley
- How Real Innovation Actually Happens in Big Companies
- Disruptive Emerging Technologies Essential for Innovation
- Bringing New Technologies from the Lab to the Market Innovation Skillset
- The Autodesk Innovation Genome Project
- The Five Essential Innovation Techniques
- Creating Your Innovation Strategy (and Why You Don’t Have One Already)
- The Innovation System for Organizations
Small Groups- Sharing insights, challenges and best practices
How Startups Innovate and what you can learn from it
- Rapid experimentation using the LEAN Startup Method
- Innovation Metrics
- Growth Hacking in Action
Boosting the innovation mindset and culture in your organization
Innovation Strategy Mapping and 1:1 feedback
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORHenrik is a Danish serial entrepreneur currently living in San Francisco where he focuses on projects in entrepreneurship education, impact investing, and tech startups various categories. While still an engineering student, Henrik founded two companies in IT recycling and Design Thinking. He then worked with the Global Research team at Vestas Wind Systems and became specialized in strategy development and Innovation Management. In 2010 he moved to Silicon Valley where he founded Startup Experience, Inc., a company that delivers interactive workshops aimed at solving social big problems through entrepreneurship.
Henrik lives in San Francisco, but he spends most of his time traveling around the world to work with entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and educators, and inspire people to become more entrepreneurial. Henrik is guest lecturing on the topics of Technology Entrepreneurship, Intrapreneurship, Social Innovation, Pitching, Design Thinking and LEAN Startup Methods at the following institutions: Stanford University, Singularity University, Hamilton College, Colgate University, Dartmouth College, UCLA, Santa Clara University, DEAKIN University, TEC de Monterrey, PESIT, IIM Bangalore, ITBA, Universidad de Los Andes, Aarhus University and others.