Value Propositions that Work and Messages that Matter
This session will help you evaluate how well your current message and value proposition resonate with your target buyers…and what you can do today to improve it! Getting your buyer’s attention is critical to getting clients, but if you drown them in geekspeek, you will never begin the engagement process that leads them to adopt your products and services. Think you have the best product in your sector? Your story might just be the very reason holding customers back!
We will share some best practice approaches and tips for creating value propositions and messages that matter…as well as how to uncover your differentiators.
You will also see some actual company “before” and “after” examples and hear why the dramatic changes were needed and the significant results that were produced.
- Regular mistakes tech startups face – so you’ll know what to avoid
- Reasons why messages succeed – and the ways you can break out from the pack
- Roadmap for getting the value prop right – right from the start
What to Bring
- Your current value proposition (if you have one!)
- Some blank paper for notes
- An open mind!
Reserve Your Spot Now