Value Propositions: Connecting with your Target Buyers
An impactful and connected story leads buyers to buy and the market to take notice. In this session you will learn how to design and leverage value propositions that resonate with your target buyers.
This workshop is for everyone, especially current or future entrepreneurs who are looking to:
- Develop or refine a value proposition
- Learn best-practices
- Brainstorm ideas with experts in the field
At the end of this workshop, students will be able to:
- Create a powerful value proposition
- Tell and sell a story to potential customers
- Differentiate themselves from the competition
What do I Need to Bring?
- A laptop, writing instrument, and examples of current or previous value propositions.
This workshop will be held at Betamore’s City Garage campus at 101 W. Dickman Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. Parking is available onsite.
If you are looking for additional information on workshop details from the instructor, please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email email@example.com for more details.