Using Personas to Develop Positioning
Storytelling only works if the story is about your customer, not you.
Brand positioning is not what you do to your product, and it’s certainly not what you say about it. Positioning is how you tap into the reality that already exists in the minds of your prospects. Within a digital landfill of over-communicated messages and “me too” brands, we’ll teach you how to look for the holes in the market that make your brand top-of-mind and the preferred choice.
- What positioning really is, and what it’s not
- What you should know about prospects & competitors to stay rooted in reality
- Defining “non-negotiables”—what should never change to maintain position
- Understanding of how to create customer personas, ideally you will bring this research and completed customer persona with you to the class
- Highly Recommended: You Can’t Please Everyone: A Persona Creation Workshop
- These workshops were designed to be taken together!
Want your company to serve as the example?
- If your company is interested in being the “workshopped company” for this workshop as well as it’s counterpart: You Can’t Please Everyone: A Persona Creation Workshop, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org after completing registration.
- Notebook + Pen
- Highly Suggested: Completed Customer Persona research from You Can’t Please Everyone: A Persona Creation Workshop
This workshop will be held at Betamore’s campus on the 4th Floor at 1111 Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. For parking + directions visit: bit.ly/betamorepark
Reserve Your Spot Now