Think React.JS: Building Apps and Interfaces
Is this for me?
What will I learn?
This course focuses on building an app from the ground up in a way that is totally repeatable and extensible.
- Node.js web server basics
- Creating web interfaces with React.js Components and HTML/CSS
- Working with dynamic data in Flux
Prerequisites + Materials
- A “modern” laptop – something with at least 4gb of ram is probably modern enough
- Recommended: wild eyed excitement, or at least enthusiasm for learning.
- Development Environment Setup/Checks
- Introduction to Node.js
- Express.js web server
- Components in React.js
- Stateless Components
- Building with Gulp/Babel
- “Full” Component Life Cycle
- Nesting components
- Working with Props
- Reuse and repetition
- Styling Components with CSS
- Using NPM Packages
- Higher Order Components
- Working with Data
- State management
Want to learn more?
Join us for a FREE info session on May 24 from 5:30pm-6:30pm to meet the instructor and ask questions!RSVP for Info Session
This course begins on Monday, June 5 at 6pm and will meet every Mon + Wed from 6pm-9pm for four weeks.
This course will be held at Betamore’s City Garage campus at101 W. Dickman Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. Parking is available onsite.
If you are looking for additional information on course details from the instructor, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com
This course has been postponed.