You Can’t Please Everyone: A Persona Creation Workshop
People don’t buy your product, they buy a better version of themselves.” –UserOnBoard.com
If you’ve worked in User Experience, Sales or Marketing, you’ve likely heard the word “persona”. Though it can be a complex process, persona creation is the best way to be able to get into the heads of your customers in order to provide the tools to improve lives, not just sells products.
In this workshop, we will create up to 3 data-driven personas based on internal & external research. To keep things interesting, we’re going to choose one workshop attendee’s company to workshop together so please indicate below if you’d like to be a contender!
- Understand why personas are important and get stakeholder buy-in
- Identify pain points and goals of potential & current customers/clients
- Verify assumptions with internal and external data
- Learn how to conduct in-depth research on your industry
- Use tools that can help you identify & keep track of your competitors
- Understand best practices in persona making
- Discover social media Audience Insights & other tools can enhance the persona making process
- Create data-driven personas with a provided detailed template & guide
Please Note: This workshop was designed in tandem with: Using Personas to Develop Positioning
Want your company to serve as the example?
- If your company is interested in being the “workshopped company” for this workshop as well as it’s counterpart: Using Personas to Develop Positioning, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org after completing registration.
- Laptop Computer or Tablet
- Good to have: Business goal
- Creating personas
- Interviewing & Surveying (basics)
This workshop will be held at Betamore’s campus on the 4th Floor at 1111 Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. For parking + directions visit: bit.ly/betamorepark
Reserve Your Spot Now