Learn how to create a stakeholder map; Identify hidden players in a network; Understand the linkages and relationships across the map; Generate provocations to be used in structured and productive brainstorm activities
– What is a stakeholder map?
– What value does it provide?
– Let’s create a stakeholder map!
– Identify hidden relationships (and opportunities).
– Generate meaningful and impactful brainstorm provocations
This workshop will be held at Betamore’s City Garage campus at 101 W Dickman Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. Parking is available onsite.
If you are looking for additional information on workshop details, please email email@example.com.
Sign up for our weekly list of classes & events