Metrics That Matter: Impacting Your Bottom-LineEnroll for $40
In today’s fast-paced, always-on world, marketers, entrepreneurs and business owners alike are inundated with mountains of information from an ever-increasing number of sources. Everyone is measuring everything, all the time. However, lost in this sea of data is a fundamental question: are we actually measuring what matters?
Most of us tend to measure what we’ve always measured, using metrics that do not correlate to our desired outcomes. If this sounds like something you do (or think you might be doing), this workshop is for you,
In this workshop, we’ll dive into what constitutes a metric that matters (complete with some real-world examples), then work through how metrics can be created, tracked and benchmarked.
Is This for Me?
This workshop is designed to provide a holistic approach to evaluating your company’s data and metrics. For example, it may be interesting if:
- You’re a business owner or entrepreneur trying who wants to understand how data can be used to improve your business’ bottom line
- You’re a marketer looking to understand how to effectively move the needle for your company or clients
- You’re an analytics practitioner who wants to be able to create relevant, business-focused metrics to share with your team
- You’re just starting out and want to learn best practices for creating & implementing successful data collection projects.
At the end of this workshop, students will be able to:
- Identify, Create & Track metrics that matter for customers in every stage of the buying journey for your business/company/industry
- Tie each of those metrics to bottom-line outcomes to track + benchmark results
- Bonus: Tips/Best Practices on how to use metrics that matter to inform and adjust business strategy
What do I need to Bring?
- Gmail Account
- Access to Google Analytics
This course will be held at Betamore’s Light Street campus on the Fourth Floor at 1111 Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. For Parking + Directions, please visit: bit.ly/betamorepark
If you are looking for additional information on workshop details from the instructor, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com
Reserve Your Spot Now