Managing a Virtual Workforce: Opportunity or Challenge?Enroll for $25
In this workshop you will learn how to leverage the virtual workforce to achieve results. Practical, proactive and reactive strategies for effective collaboration will be explored.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Clarify the charge of the team within the organization
- Sync purpose, mission and goals
- Understand the team structure including roles (both co-located and virtual)
- Understand stylistic, personality, and cultural differences among team members
- Build team trust
- Manage team conflict
- Develop and collect accomplishment metrics and feedback loop
- Discussion: Challenges and Successes of the Virtual Workforce Experience
- Exercise: Build the Ideal Team
- Discussion: Roadmap and Strategies for Effective Communication
This workshop will be held at Betamore’s City Garage campus at 101 W Dickman Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. Parking is available onsite.
If you are looking for additional information on workshop details, please email email@example.com.