Introduction to Business FinanceEnroll for $35
Your financial data is your business story. You need to be able to read and comprehend the current chapter before writing the next. Your business’s success or failure is written in the financial data.
There are other really important numbers besides revenue, expenses, and money left over. You can have a profit and not have a profitable business.
You need to have your business finance system set up properly and keep it maintained so you can calculate things such as gross profit margin, cash flow, accounts payable (what you pay), accounts receivable (what’s owed to you), net revenue, net income (yes this is different) and so much more.
At the end of the workshop students will be able to:
- set up their business financial system
- know how to record and update their financial data
- know how to analyze their financial data
- translate their financial data into business actions
- The Importance of the Numbers
- Financial System Elements
- Financial Dashboard
- Setting Up Your SystemCreating Financial Reports
- Creating Financial Reports
- Creating a Budget/Projections
- Taking Action – Translating Financial Data
- Prepping for Taxes
This workshop will be held at Betamore’s City Garage campus at 101 W. Dickman Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. Parking is available onsite.
If you are looking for additional information on workshop details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.