Intermediate Google Analytics
You’ve installed the code, you’ve looked at your page views, you know where people coming from but you’re not sure what to do next. In this workshop, we will explore setting up goals, tracking conversions, creating funnels, making personas and Google Analytics add-ons that will make your life easier and supplement the data you’re already getting.
By the end of the workshop, students will be able to analyze the data gathered from Google Analytics in order to make meaningful changes and gain insights into their business and audience. Students will be allowed time within the workshop to make changes and ask questions to improve their Google Analytics accounts.
- Understand patterns and trends in their Google Analytics data
- Clean up Google Analytics data for clearer & more consistent data
- Identify key metrics for their business using Google Analytics
- Set up goals and create funnels for tracking conversions
- Create data-driven personas and corresponding trackable landing pages
- Use supplemental tools and apps to enhance their Google Analytics data
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of online web traffic concepts (bounce rate, campaigns, sessions)
- Laptop Computer
- Google Analytics account information + logins – If you do not have one, let us know, and sample data can be provided
- Good to have: Business problem you want to solve
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager (basics)
- Google Webmasters Tools (basics)
- Creating Personas (basics)
This workshop will be held at Betamore’s City Garage campus located at 101 W. Dickman Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. Parking is available on site.
Reserve Your Spot Now