Info Session: Applied Data Science for Cyber SecurityEnroll for FREE!
Join us for an info session on Wednesday June 7th @ 5:30PM to learn more about our upcoming short-form course.
You bring the questions, we’ll bring the answers! … and the beer!
- 5:30-5:45pm: Say Hi + Grab a Drink
- 5:45-6:30pm: Course Discussion + Q&A
Course Overview – Read more here.
In today’s world we are assailed by ever-increasing amounts of data and increasingly sophisticated attacks. In this 2-day training course participants will use their existing scripting skills and apply data science techniques to analyze data more efficiently and machine learning techniques to keep data and systems more secure.
Through a combination of lecture and exercises, participants will gain a practical understanding of the entire data science process from data preparation, exploratory data analysis, data visualization, machine learning, model evaluation, and implementing at scale — all with a focus on security related problems.
Is this for me?
This course is for you if:
- You are a security professional with some scripting skills and you want to apply data science techniques to your work to analyze data more efficiently
- You are a network analyst with some scripting skills and you want to use machine learning techniques to better secure your network
- You want to incorporate automated data analysis into your work
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, students will be confident in their ability to apply this knowledge to extract more value from data while shoring up defenses.Course Information
When: Thursday + Friday, June 22 + 23 from 8:30AM-5:30PM
Where: Fourth Floor of 1111 Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
Cost: $1,750, Betamore Members receive a 30% discount, Groups of 4 save 15%