Improving your Data IQ: 3 Steps to Better Data Decisions
There’s a growing expectation for startups to integrate solid, sustainable, and scalable data practices, particularly during key moments in the company’s growth (e.g. before or after funding, etc.). Yet not all entrepreneurs are data-minded, and access to resources is expensive, or overwhelming, or both.
This workshop will highlight some of the common data decisions that are often encountered at key inflection points in a company’s growth. We’ll also share industry best practices for helping make current and future data decisions.
Lastly, we’ll use a brief survey tool to assess your company’s current data practices and identify areas for growth and improvement moving forward.
Is This for Me?
This workshop is for everyone, including (and especially) non-data-minded entrepreneurs who are looking to:
- Assess their own data practices
- Learn about industry best-practices
- Brainstorm and (hopefully!) solve current data problems or make necessary decisions
- Prepare for future data decisions
At the end of this workshop, students will be able to:
- Understand what makes for good vs. bad data practices
- Learn how to make good data decisions on behalf of your product and company
- Assess your company’s current data practices
- Begin drafting your company’s data roadmap
What do I Need to Bring?
- A short description of your data stack (what you use for storing, organizing, sharing data, etc.) as well as sample reports might be helpful if you would like some guidance.
- No technical or research experience is required, but an analytical and planning mindset is useful for our discussions.
This workshop will be held at Betamore’s City Garage campus at 101 W. Dickman Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. Parking is available onsite.
If you are looking for additional information on workshop details from the instructor, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com
This workshop has been postponed.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.