Headshot Photography and Editing 101Enroll for $60
First impressions matter. Build your brand with professional photos. This workshop will dive into everything you need to showcase your professional online image. Why hire a freelance photographer when you can learn the simple tricks of executing professional photos for your website saving you time and money. From proper lighting and photography to editing in Adobe Photoshop, you’ll learn the essentials of retouching your headshot photo for your professional website. Many of the skills we cover in relation to headshots can be applied to generating other high quality images for your online presence.
By the end of this class students will have a basic understanding of lighting, backgrounds, and headshot photography. Students will learn the essential tools for retouching headshots using Adobe Photoshop. Students will leave with a professional headshot ready to upload to their site.
By the end of this workshop, students will be able to:
- Set lighting for portrait photography
- Use Adobe Photoshop to retouch online photos
- Understand and utilize layers, retouching tools, and publishing best practices for digital images
What to Bring
- Laptop computer and charger with Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Creative Cloud installed
- 30 day free trial of Photoshop
- Camera and SD card
- Outfit for finished photo at the end of the session
- Lighting for Portrait Photography
- Adobe Photoshop
- Publishing Digital Images
Reserve Your Spot Now