Get Your First 1,000 Users
Get Your First 1,000 Users is an intensive two-hour workshop that teaches early-stage startup founders how to grow rapidly using the same systems and strategies pioneered by some of the most successful software startups in the world.
We will cover real-world examples like: how one startup client got 2,000 signups on launch day – without a single mention in the press; how another client used Amazon.com to double their conversion rate; and specific strategies that startups like Mint.com and Dropbox used to become the giants that they are today.
Questions from students are welcome, and often participants ask for (and receive) feedback and teardowns of their own marketing strategies and challenges.
By the end of this workshop, students will be able to:
- Research hacks for getting into customers’ heads and overcoming objections before they even appear.
- Techniques for generating high-quality traffic with little or no budget.
- Website optimization strategies that turn visitors into customers, and common testing fails to avoid.
- Tactics to leverage existing users to acquire new users, including a simple post-conversion tactic that can dramatically boost engagement, retention and referrals.
- Laptop or other note-taking materials
- Suggested: marketing problem or challenge you are facing
Reserve Your Spot Now