Digital Marketing BootcampEnroll for $499
This course will teach you the fundamentals of digital marketing – bringing people to your site, engaging them, and converting them into customers.
Is this for me?
No marketing or technical knowledge is required.
This course is built to give a wide variety of skills and knowledge to a wide variety of people. For example, it may be interesting if:
- You are an entrepreneur looking for a way to bootstrap your own company’s marketing
- You are looking to learn an in-demand skill set to improve your career
- You come from a traditional marketing or technical background and are looking to diversify yourself
What will I learn?
We’ll start by breaking down the most common steps in a buyer’s journey and the keywords that drive audiences to your website through a variety of channels.
From there, we’ll move onto the basics of web tracking — what you can measure and when you want to measure it. Next, we’ll start discussing what you can do to naturally attract more website visitors from search engines.
We’ll then discuss how you can nurture those leads, transforming them from visitor → lead → customer. We’ll then wrap things up by discussing ways to improve the process of a converting a customer from lead to customer.
Does any or all of that sounds like a foreign language? Believe it or not, it’s a language you’ll be speaking by the end of this 3 week course.
Note: Quizzes will be delivered via https://academy.webmechanix.com/. Digital marketing is a high-speed industry with new tools, technologies and techniques coming out every day. The syllabus may be updated to reflect the most awesome knowledge in the space.
Want to learn more?
Join us for an Info Session on Wednesday, March 8 from 5:30pm-6:30pm.RSVP for Info Session
Week One: Understanding and Identifying Your Visitors
- Understanding Intent & the Buyer’s Journey
- Doing Keyword Research
- Using Google Keyword Planner
- Using Google Trends
- Using Google Webmaster Tools
- Using Uber Suggest, Soovle, and Other Keyword Suggestion Tools
- Understanding Web Tracking
- Using Google Analytics
- Using Metrics, Dimensions, Sessions, Users, and Filters
- Using Goal & Event Tracking
- Using Dashboards
- Keyword Universe Document
- Event Tracking Matrix
- Google Analytics Dashboard
Week Two: Attracting More Visitors and Earning More Leads
- Understanding Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Optimizing Website Content
- Building Backlinks
- Using Google Search Console
- Creating Local Listings
- Understanding Marketing Automation
- Maintaining Contacts
- Collecting Contact Information
- Nurturing Leads
- Optimized Blog Post
- Email Nurture Sequence
Week Three: Improving Conversion Rates & Recapturing Prospects
- Understanding Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Running Conversion Rate Optimization Experiments
- Defining A/B Split Testing
- Famous examples
- Tools and Testing
- Testing Website Copy & Other Elements
- In-line CTAs
- Testing Ad Copy & Other Elements
- Reporting on Successes
- Running Remarketing Ad Campaigns
- Defining A/B Split Testing
- CRO Planning Matrix
- Remarketing Ads
This course begins on Monday, March 13 at 6pm and will meet every Mon + Wed from 6pm-9:00pm for three weeks.
This course will be held at Betamore on the Fourth Floor at 1111 Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. Parking + Directions: bit.ly/betamorepark
If you are looking for additional information on course details from the instructor, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com
Reserve Your Spot Now