This workshop will help you understand how to use Customer Journey Mapping as part of an overall Design Thinking approach to creating innovative new products. We’ll look at when and how to build journey maps, and how to use them as a powerful tool to gain insights into unmet customer needs, and where your product or service can better support them.
– Deeper understanding of the design process and some of the basics of doing customer research
– Step by step approach to creating customer journey maps, which you can apply to your own situations
– Translate customer insights into product concepts
– Why and how to start with a deep understanding of customers and their lives
– What is a customer journey map, and how do you make one?
– Hands on activity: Creating a Customer Journey Map
– Hands on activity: Translate Journey Map insights into product ideas
Familiarity with new product development (software, services, hardware).
This workshop will be held at Betamore’s City Garage campus at 101 W. Dickman Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. Parking is available onsite.
If you are looking for additional information on workshop details, please email email@example.com.
Sign up for our weekly list of classes & events