Build a Digital Marketing Dashboard in a WeekendEnroll for $150
The digital marketing workshop will teach you how to navigate Google Analytics, one of the most powerful tools for digital marketers, and analyze the data to make informed decisions. Throughout the weekend, you will learn how users arrive from Google’s search engine. By the end of the course, you will know the basics of the internet’s largest advertising platform, AdWords, and build a one sheet report that ties all of these data sources together.
- Navigate Google Analytics, AdWords, Google Search Console, and Data Studio
- Understand and analyze the basic digital marketing metrics
- Create a dashboard to report on your digital marketing KPIs
Is This For Me?
Marketing Manager looking for measurement and business insights into their online marketing activities.
Anyone interested in taking the 10 week Digital Marketing course.
You work in marketing (or work with marketers) on a daily basis
You want to understand digital marketing metrics, channels and performance
Day 1: Intro to Google Analytics and Digital Marketing Metrics
Objective: Learn how to navigate Google Analytics, one of the most powerful tools for digital marketers, and analyze the data to make informed decisions.
- Navigate the Google Analytics platform
- Identify traffic sources on your website
- Explain what visitors are doing on your website
- Analyze data to to make strategic decisions
Day 2: Intro to Google Search Console, Google AdWords, and Google Data Studio.
Objective: Learn how users arrive from Google’s search engine. Learn the basics of the internet’s largest advertising platform, AdWords. Build a one sheet report that ties all of these data sources together.
- How to get insight into your organic traffic (from search engines)
- How to navigate and set up an AdWords Advertising Campaign
- How to navigate and build a digital marketing dashboard with Google Data Studio
This workshop will be held at Betamore’s City Garage campus at 101 W Dickman Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. Parking is available onsite.
If you are looking for additional information on workshop details, please email email@example.com.