Betamore Academy Resume WorkshopEnroll for $5
Join us for Beer, Pizza + Résumé Help! This workshop will cover an overview of résumé best practices, interview tips, and how to put your best foot forward when applying for technical positions. The Agora is a Betamore Community Member, an employer of Academy graduates, and their 14 West Talent Team is donating time to provide valuable insights to help you succeed in securing an awesome opportunity over the coming year. This workshop provides an opportunity to talk with a potential employer without the pressure of a formal interview. While this workshop is designed for our Academy alumni, we are opening it up to the public as well – all are welcome! Note: Betamore Academy Alumni can register for Free!
Is This for Me?
This workshop is for you if:
- You are looking to transition careers and want some helpful résumé tips
- You want to pursue a career in a new industry, and you need help phrasing your past experience and transferrable skills
6:00 – 6:15 PM: Pizza, Beer + Introductions!
6:15 – 6:45 PM: Résumé + Interview Best Practices
6:45 – 7:00 PM: Q + A
7:00 – 8:00 PM: Small Group Resume Reviews + Work Time
Suggested items to bring:
- Laptop with soft copy of current résumé
- Hard copy of current résumé
- Job or Internship Description you are interested in applying for
This workshop will be held at Betamore’s City Garage campus at 101 W. Dickman Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. Parking is available onsite.
If you are looking for additional information on workshop details from the instructor, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com